256GB Gigabyte M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
Form Factor: M.2 2280 Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 Total Capacity: 256GB, Warranty: Limited 5-year or 300TBW, Sequential Read Speed : up to 1700 MB/s, Sequential Write speed : up to 1100 MB/s, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported, TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported.
Performance . Stability
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
* HMB feature is only supported by Windows 10.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (256GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1100 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
Solid State Drive VS. Traditional Hard Drive
- Power Consumption
- Vibration Resistance
- Heat Produced
- Solid State Drive
- Traditional Hard Drive